I will post more when I get back to Texas but here is some fast first thoughts.
*Frank Page as President: Dr. Page is our President and he deserves our prayers and support. One of my SBTC staff member friends told me that Dr. Page is a wonderful soul winner, pastor and will make a great Pres. I concur. I look forward to his work with Southern Baptists.
* The convention was much more unified than what folks thought. If we are divided, it is methodology vs. theology. It seems the most controversial issue to come out of Greensboro besides the IMB thing may be the 'drinking' issue.
* East Coast BBQ is AWFUL!!!! Where's the beef?
* Casting Crowns ROCKS!
* Cliff Barrows leading the convention in "How great thou art" = AWESOME!
* Memo to the SBC Leadership gang...stop lobbing grenades at the bloggers...you are just making yourself look bitter ad mad. Practice some grace! The bloggers are "good kids'
* That blue light special thing at the Lifeway booth drove me crazy!!!!
* The Guilford Courthouse battleground...very cool!
* Micah Fries looks like a young Al Franken
that's it for now...will start the drive home to Texas tomorrow..Later